Terms and Conditions
[Information for contributors]
All photographers that would like to submit their photos, should follow the following instructions.
For Portfolio submission
– send us an email with the following subject line: Shutterpass – Portfolio
– send it to our contact e-mail: email@example.com
– include a maximum of 15 sample low resolution pictures
– add a short introduction about yourself
– describe your photographs (optional)
- for each photo or the series of photographs please add the following description: What camera and what lens was used. Is not necessary to provide the exact EXIF information.
- ** Please send photos and .docs only – please do not email ZIP or RAR files.
For SPOTO submission
– join our Facebook Group – HERE
– post your photo in the facebook group and if your photo is selected by a member of our editorial staff you will be asked to provide high res photo without watermarks.
* If you are unable to provide what camera, flash or lens was used or film details, dont worry. Provide as much information about the technical aspect of the photographs as you can.
Please note that high resolution photographs will be requested from selected photographers. Selected photographer will need to provide high resolution images at lease a week before the issue is closed.
• every photographer can submit as many times as he/she wants but only once per issue. If your photographs are not selected you can always keep posting in our group and you may be selected for another issue of Shutterpass Magazine.
Selected photographers will be asked to provide:
– high resolution images (300 DPI)
– size: 2400 pixels by the long side
– JPG format only, sRGB.
– images with a correct title and name/surname included
– please no water marks
– website and copyright
Working with Shutterpass Magazine
If you are interested in submitting any writing for magazine like an article, column, review etc. please send your text to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you keep all copyright to your photographs. We cannot (and we wont) really keep all submitted images due to the limited space we have.
Reporting Copyright Infringements. In an unlikely event of a copyright infringement please report it immediately to email@example.com.